Each year, I create helpful tools to inform and inspire Divas to lead healthy, active lives. Those tools include the publishing of annual lists of women’s only events and those for maturing adults ages 45 and better.
I’d love to add races, clinics, and other events that meet the following criteria:
- Women’s only bicycle events such as day rides and races
- Women’s only mountain bike and gravel events and clinics
- Women’s only running events that are walker-friendly
- Women’s only triathlon, duathlon, and other multisport events
- Race walking competitions and clinics
- Power walking competitions and clinics
- Competitions and events for maturing athletes age 40 or better such as senior games
- Located in the United States and Canada
We review every submission to ensure your event is a good fit for SlowpokeDivas.com. Approved events will be listed on the corresponding annual event page that includes the event’s name, location (city & state/province), day(s) and date(s), web address for information and registration, and distances.
Want more exposure for your event? We have paid expanded listing and advertising opportunities available. Just ask!
Event organizers: Read “The Fine Print” section below the form so you understand the overall process. Submitting your event will signify you agree to our terms.
Thank you in advance for sharing your event’s information!
The Fine Print:
- All submissions are reviewed by Slowpoke Divas staff to ensure your event is specific to our sports of interest and are women-only or for maturing athletes 45 years of age or better.
- Events not matching that criteria but may be of interest to the audience of SlowpokeDivas.com (i.e. yoga festivals) may be used in a different editorial manner.
- Submission of event information does not guarantee publication nor of its use on SlowpokeDivas.com or its social media channels.
- While we do our best to add basic event listings as quickly as possible, we cannot guarantee timely inclusion. All submissions should be made at least six weeks in advance of the event’s date(s).
- We will also update your basic event listing to reflect changes in event name, dates, locations, website, and ownership. Just let me know!
- Your email address and other information will remain confidential and not shared with anyone. We will use this information from time to time contact you for updates for the next annual listing, or if clarity is needed (i.e. information provided differs than what appears on your website/registration pages).