Each monthly issue is chock full of information and inspiration to help *all of us* get moving, stay moving, and enjoy every step and pedal stroke of the journey.
- Monthly challenges for walking, bike riding and fitness — suitable for your current fitness level and ability, that can be tailored to your daily schedule, and can be achieved with a bit of persistence — yes, really!
- Humor — who doesn’t love a cartoon, video or story that captures the essence of our frustrations, foibles, and fancies when it comes to all-things-fitness?
- Functional fitness — a selection of exercises from leading experts to help us improve our sense of balance, core strength, range of motion, strength, or flexibility. These exercises will help with our walking, cycling and triathlon efforts AND daily activities safely and efficiently (like being able to easily get up and out of a low-to-the-ground, over-stuffed couch!).
- Commentary — from “yours truly” and links to other authors. Topics range from issues we women face each day (such as the social or cultural expectations around body image and weight loss), women’s sports from amateur to pro (because we’re sports fans, too), and news and developments about master and senior female athletes.
From time to time, you’ll also see quick-and-easy recipes that are tasty and healthy that I’ve tried; interviews with your fellow Divas on their fitness journey; product comparisons to help you determine what may work for you; group discounts to races and events; and more.
Sign up now, and let me know what interests you most.
Your feedback is welcome!
“Divas’ Digest” is written for you, and I’d love to make each issue fit your interests and needs. Drop me a line with ideas, tips, suggestions, and stories you believe are worth telling.
Unsubscribe at any time
If you change your mind, you can opt-out of Divas Digest by following the “unsubscribe” link at the end of the email. But before you do, I’d appreciate having a “second chance” to keep you as a subscriber! Please let me know why you weren’t satisfied and what you’d like to see instead. Your feedback will help me improve the newsletter for everyone!
Here it is in non-legalese terms:
- I won’t willingly or knowingly share your name or email address with anyone, any company, or any agency without a U.S.-based court order.
- I don’t follow you around the Internet! I’m not using any service or technology that *reports to me* who you are, and what you do on the Internet.
- I use Google Analytics to better understand how web visitors find SlowpokeDivas.com, what pages they find most useful or engaging, how long they stay, and things like that *without* knowing their identity.
Have questions? Let me know!