Active adults who love triathlon and want to save some serious money should sign up now as a Nevada Senior Games competitor in the Las Vegas Triathlon’s sprint race set for Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018. Registration fees go up on August 1!
If you’re age 50 or better, you’re eligible to compete in Nevada’s state’s qualifying triathlon event for next year’s National Senior Games national championships.
8 Reasons to Sign Up & Save
- All finishers qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games triathlon in Albuquerque, NM.
- Nevada Senior Games’ medals awarded to the top three male and female Nevada finishers in each age group and to out-of-state competitors in actual order of their finish.
- Relay teams welcome and eligible for Nevada Senior Games’ awards and bragging rights!
- You’ll receive Nevada Senior Games’ AND Las Vegas Triathlon T-shirts and swag.
- Commemorative medal for all finishers.
- Save $5 off Nevada Senior Games’ registration by July 31.
- Save 20% off for Las Vegas Triathlon sprint registration fee, courtesy of BBSC Endurance Sports, the race’s producer.
- Las Vegas Triathlon sprint race registration fees increase Aug. 4, so you’ll save even more by sign up on/before July 31!
Got questions? Email me at NSGTri (at) slowpokedivas.com! I am the triathlon coordinator for the Nevada Senior Games. See you out there!