To inspire and motivate my readers, followers, and audience to achieve their health and fitness goals, I welcome submissions of athletic and fitness events that are:
- for women-only, or
- open to maturing athletes over the age of 40
I review every submission personally (no automated bots here!) to ensure your event and Slowpoke Divas are a good fit. Approved events get a free event listing that includes the event’s name, day(s) and date(s), location (city & state/province only), and website (as seen on the “2016 Women’s Only Running Races in U.S. & Canada” post).
Using Facebook, Active.com, Eventbrite.com, or another site instead of a website to promote your event? No worries! Simply copy/paste that URL into the comment box below.
Want more exposure for your event? Paid expanded listing and advertising opportunities are available to help you. Just ask me for more information.
First, read “The Fine Print” section below the form so you understand the overall process. Pressing the “Submit” button is your official “I agree to” those fine points.
Thank you for sending me your event information!
The Fine Print:
- All submissions are reviewed by me to ensure your event is either for women only or for maturing athletes over 40 years of age.
- Events not matching that criteria but may be of interest to the audience of SlowpokeDivas.com (i.e. yoga festivals) may be used in a different editorial manner.
- Submission of event information does not guarantee publication nor that it will be used on SlowpokeDivas.com or its social media outreach.
- While I do my best to add basic event listings to the appropriate events page as quickly as possible, I cannot guarantee timely inclusion. I request that all submissions be made at least six weeks in advance of your event’s date(s).
- I will also update your basic event listing to reflect changes in event name, dates, locations, website, and ownership. Just let me know!
- Your email address and other information will remain confidential and not shared with anyone.